Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Can't Believe It....

..my daughter is graduating High School tonight. I can't believe time has past so quickly. I can remember just yesterday sending her off to kindergarten on the bus and today she graduates High School with honors. She is giving a speech tonight and I couldn't be prouder. The cameras (both video and still ) are charged and ready to go. I will post later with pictures and video (if I can figure the video part out) of the momentous event.




Well it happened...My daughter graduated with honors. Here she is giving her speech during ceremonies. It was so touching. I was moved beyond words...couldn't be because she is my daughter or anything...I am sure.






Here we are getting ready to head off to graduation. One of the only "family" pictures I have. My son on the left, daughter in the middle, and me on the right. I am oh so proud of my little family!

Well, here it is. One of the most momentous days in my life. I am happy to be able to share it with all of you. CONGRATULATIONS BABY GIRL!!!!

1 comment:

Jay said...

How fun is this?!?! Why didn't I know this was here? Congrats, congrats! So cool!